A decade to enjoy.
A Mio mattress is guaranteed to provide 10 years of blissful, uninterrupted comfort.
Who the guarantee is for.
Mio’s ten-year guarantee only extends to the wise person who originally purchased the mattress from Mio Sleep Ltd or an authorised retailer. The guarantee is not transferable, and it’s valid only for as long as the original purchaser owns the mattress.
What we guarantee.
As long as the Mio mattress is used normally, for its intended purpose, and placed on a suitable base, Mio Sleep Ltd guarantees the mattress against defects* in material and workmanship for a period of ten years from the time of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
*Mio’s guarantee applies to the following Defects:
- Lasting, visible indentations greater than 33mm that are caused by deterioration and are not the result of the mattress being placed on an improper or unsupportive bed base.
- Splits or cracks in the foam material that appear despite normal use and handling
- Any fault in the mattress cover zip assembly that results from the manufacturing process
Mio’s guarantee does not cover:
- A normal increase in the softness of the pressure-relieving surface if it has no affect Mio’s pressure-relieving capability.
- Your comfort preference.
- Any defects or damage to the mattress or cover caused by improper use. These include cuts, tears, liquid spills, stains, soiling and burns.
- The replacement of non-defective parts if the defective part can be replaced separately.
In the event of a defect, Mio Sleep Ltd’s sole and exclusive liability will be to provide the original purchaser with a repaired or replacement mattress or mattress cover. Replacement covers may be of a different design, colour or material than the one originally purchased.
Consumer Rights Act 2016.
This 10 year Mattress guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Mio Sleep Ltd.
5 Imex Business Park.
Flaxley Road, Stechford.
Birmingham. B33 9AL.